Søndervig Residents' Association aims to carry out tasks of common interest for permanent residents, holiday home owners and business operators in the Søndervig area, including tasks that require cooperation with public authorities, and significant shared recreational interests as well as protection of nature and the environment.
Below you will find news, information about various initiatives and useful links.
Read articles from Dagbladet Ringkøbing Skjern about compensation for loss of value.
Below you will find links to pages/materials that may be relevant to you.
- Your green holiday home guide
- Development plans for Søndervig
- Development plan for Hvide Sande
- Questions and answers regarding waste sorting in Ringkøbing-Skjern Municipality
- Coastal protection
- The daily Ringkøbing Skjern - limited access if you are not a subscriber.
- Western Sea South. News and information from Vattenfall
Coastal protection – The dunes are calling
The North Sea is beautiful and wild. It can be enjoyed all year round and is a central part of what makes our area great. The North Sea is also violent and its impact on the coast is visible to the naked eye every year. Søndervig Residents' Association is aware of the work to secure the coast and has also contributed with events where the dunes are planted.